Wednesday, August 4, 2010

updates updates

Hey beauties!

Woop woop summer summer summer time! It is blaaaaaaaaaaazin! but I still manage to crack a smile through out the day. I posted an update on my health in my other blog
Nikkischoiceforhappiness.blogspot.com check it when u can :D

Anything new? well lets see one of my besties is getting married in september, so excited :D. We had her bachelorette night this past friday and had a blast in NYC. I'm looking forward to her wedding the only thing that bothers me is my financial situation. It hasnt beeen easy after undergrad between the economy and my health I'm not exactly where I would want to be at the moment. but I am still applying and keeping my faith in God that it will turn around for the better hopefully sooner than later. Here is a pic from us being out. Its me, the bride to be and our close friend :D



Check you later beauties!

No comments: