Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring is that you creeping near?

hey beauties!!!

I am happy that the spring is trying to creep into the scene. I am beyond over the snow here in NY! Its like, the snow messes up your cars, the salt messes up the streets therefore your tires will be jacked by summer smh ohhhhhh old man winter.

Life has been a little hectic but I'm still standing, still strong. My fiance and loved ones are amamzing and are keeping me grounded. I look forward to August 2012 thats when I will be a Mrs!! haha holla :D

Can someone please tell me when planning a wedding will become easy? inquiring minds like to know LOL *rolls eyes* lol

2 comments:

StylishForever said...

Aww all the best with the planning! You have a fab blog :)

svrbrownsuga said...

Awwwwwwwww thanks so much hun! I appreciate the love :)