Thursday, July 31, 2008

lucky 23 events

Well the darlin boyfriend made me feel sooo special this lucky 23rd bday. Dinner at Cheesecakefactory, I never been there before...the food was pretty good and I had my first mojito! it was a pineapple one but it was great tho :D

That saturday we went on a boat ride and I had a blast.

and Lastly Sunday he paid for me to have a photo shoot. I was in dance school for 7 years and tooking modelling classes for 5. I enjoyed modelling however because of my heart I kinda kept it on a backburner. I always talk about being a print model so I guess he figured I can always have some photos to have just in case I want to persue modelling. I soo heart that man!

I posted some but for any of my lovely readers more of my pics are on my fotki page
www.fotki.com/svrbrownsuga

Umm still no word on jobs! but I'm keeping my head up and I'm still letting God take care of it.

Adios

2 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Lucky you with your Boo...how sweet :)

svrbrownsuga said...

Thanks so much honey!!!