Friday, July 11, 2008

Naturally Me

I love having natural hair..... I love being able to do my own thing and not worry about pleasing anyone else but myself. I decided that harsh chemicals are not necessary for me to have straight hair. If it were that serious then I can just flat iron or press my hair to achieve a straight look. People day by ask me how did I just give up on relaxers? well it was easy....I just let it go!

Now even coming near my two year anniversary of having natural hair. I am still trying to find my holy grail products and complete routine. By August 15th (2 years) I will have it down pact :D.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day


Pomegranate pu**y and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me