Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A healingin my soul

When I heard Kelly Price sing this song I was like hmmm what is she going thru or what is she talking about. Now I kinda kno....

I mean its not to say that I am not happy, I AM a happy person. its just that sometimes I feel like my spirits gets down. I know when times get like this I just pray about everything.
I'm at a point in my life where I'm thinking outside of the box and slowly but surely seeing the "Big" picture or Reality of things. Life is too short to not do something with urself worth substance. I see alot of people from my generation doing the same silly ass stuff they did when we were in high school and they are content with that. I mean truth be told its "their" thing but not mine.

I am a nice and outgoing person and I dont need a crowd to stand out...Being me is all I need. I just gotta keep praying and keep God first and I know I will feel 100% better and see all things with clear vision.

No comments: