Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Whats in your closet?

I sooo need to do a year cleaning! haha of course we heard of spring cleaning but I need a year cleaning..I have alot of things to get rid of once and for all. Do you ever have something (big or small) that u just tag along with u because u may wear it one day or it could match with this even though u seem to never wear the item anyway? yeah I have alot of those lol. I plan to give alot away especially to those who really need it.

As I look at my footwear I realized the best and most comfy shoes I have are from nine west, Steve Madden, Michael Kors and Sam&Libby. I love love shoes and I plan to stick to 2 companies while I am still struggling post Master's young woman.

So whats in your closet? and if u have a favorite shoe company or line what is it? are there any shoe companies that you want to explore?

I want to explore Betsey Johnson!

2 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I know I have a lot of things from NY & Co. as well as Old Navy, GAP, and Express. Shoes...mostly from Bloomingdale's because their sales are great (you have to know when to find them). Besides that, handbags cover my closet, and my handbag game isn't one to mess with *smile.*

svrbrownsuga said...

Hun I understand exactly what you mean! I have alot of handbags too but there are some that I havent even worn lol..haha I'm determined to do something with my goods.