Friday, July 24, 2009

Losing my voice was worth it

So for my bday honey took me to six flags great adventure safari and theme park. Its been about 4-5 years since I have been there. I had a great time. This was my first time going thru the wild safari and I love animals. I'm not the biggest fan of the zoo because I feel the animals are caged up however the safari the animals able to wonder in a more "OPEN" area..lol.

I was recently getting over a cold and of course it drizzled the whole time at the park which it wasnt suppose to so I ended up purchasing a rain poncho and went bout my business like everyone else. From a mixture of screaming on the roller coasters and my throat going thru some b.s. my voice went beyond horse (sp?). but it was worth it because I had some quality time with my honey and I was able to visit six flags and the safari..

Until next time

oh yea...got my hair flat ironed it was kool but of course that didnt last at the park :( ...oh well I was the bday girl and I still had fun especially after I got over my hair lol

No comments: