Saturday, March 13, 2010

Working it out..

hey beauties!

So I have been changing up my diet slowly but surely. Its not easy though, I cant tell you how many times I want to go to five guys and have a bacon cheeseburger and Cajun fries but I resist. I love pasta like it is going out of style however if I eat it now it must be whole wheat. I can tell u that within 3 weeks I have lost 7 pounds. This may not be alot to some but it is to me. I haven't gone to the gym this week because I have been having some problems with my legs and arms. For a while now my legs will get weak and have a numb sensation. I am going to see a neurologist on the 26th so hopefully I can find out what the problem is. but any ways....I am keeping my head up and trying to stay active and fit! Are you beauties working it out? how are you staying active?

4 comments:

Traci Lynn said...

I JUST ate at Five Guys for the first time tonight. It was sooo good!

svrbrownsuga said...

Thanks...
@Traci-yes hun I love five guys its addicting lol

Tanequa said...

Five Guys? Are you still in Philly? .... I needed to hear that, I havent been to the gym in weeks.

svrbrownsuga said...

Nequa! sometimes I wish I was still in Philly but no hun im in L.I. (boooo) lol