Saturday, April 10, 2010

Svrbrownsuga's Thoughts

hey beauties!

I hope all is well. I have so many thoughts that run through this little head of mine and at times my heart feels overwhelmed however, with prayer and support from family and friends I make it. I give myself little positive reminders that keep me going. If anyone knows me they would know that I plan to have my own family center. I plan to offer services to married couples, single parents and children. I have more schooling to go so that I can achieve this goal but in the mean time I am still searching for a gig that will offer more experience. I also decided that I want to add another blog for my advice tips and daily thoughts drop ins..we shall see. I hope another blog can work. Any who beauties, enjoy the weekend!!!

Later beauties ♥

No comments: