Thursday, August 11, 2011

Countdown begins


Hey beauties! Yes 8/9/2012 will be here before we know it. Time is really flying by however I am doing my best to keep it all together :) My fiance, parents and besties are really keeping me focused and relaxed. I really don't want to go crazy because healthwise its not good to be overly stressed and just in general it doesnt make sense to go crazy for something that is God sent and natural.
Now dont get me wrong I enjoy and I am entertained by bridezillas but the women are bonkers smh LOL. I am fully aware that there will be stressful times, and shortcomings but the beat must go on!

I will update on the wedding on or about the 9th of every month all the way up until the Big day is here :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can feel your excitement! Wedding planning seems so stressful and hectic, but the memories and the moment of the special day will surely make it all worth it. Best of luck with your planning. :)

http://ellegantelle.blogspot.com/