Monday, December 19, 2011

After the holidays

Hey beauties! So since this week has been pretty rough, I had a lot of time to think and reflect. First off, I don't like pity or for anyone to feel sorry for me and my illness because I'm not! :) I know God doesn't make any mistakes and I Do serve a purpose. Next, I am becoming more interested in spreading awareness about MS and possibly advocacy. Also, I have to find a better nutrition plan. I know I'm always like "oh I will watch what I eat or workout this amount of time" truth is I may start off a week or two in a habit and then give up. Well, I need to be lighter. I could lose about 15 pounds. When I lose the weight, I believe there could be better strength in my legs, my cholesterol will go down and I will have a better BMI number.
I am being realistic by starting this after the holidays because I'm sure I will still pig out for Christmas and new years lol but I am determined :) plus I want to look good for my honeymoon ;)

Later beauties <3

No comments: