Thursday, May 15, 2008

First year of graduate school (Check) Searching for a new job (GRRR)

Thanks to God! School is out for a few months I am sooo excited :D. God is sooo good. When I have all of my grades I will post my progress. Now bigger things.... finding a new job. I have a bachelor of arts degree in Psychology with a minor in religious studies. I seriously need trip the amount of money that I do make at this part time job. Any suggestions? So whats next on the agenda of life
1) get new job
2) save save save money
3) have an awesome birthday
4) go to Las Vegas with the beau
5) Finish my last semester of grad school
6) Possibly new living location? (not too sure about this one)
7) Save Save Save MONEY

2 comments:

AB said...

Yay doesn't it feel good to be done!

Unknown said...

Just cking in...Congrats on completing your first year of grad school. It will be over before you know it.