Thursday, February 12, 2009

day off from work catch-up!

I know its been a lil while since I posted..well I'm back :D. Today I had off from work and I am happy about that, therefore I decided to make a post.
I got my grades back from my exam and I passed 3 out 4 sections..I was a little upset at first and then realized...wait a minute, it could have been worst. I could have only passed 1 out 4 however God is good and that didnt happen. So in august I just have to take one more section and then I will receive my diploma and I know I'm going to ACE that ish! lol

So I followed the review of one of my favorite blogs, Conjured Perceptions on the karma soap at Lush...Gurl u were on the money and I now know that ur reviews are the Ish! lol :D Karma soap smells so good. I loved it so much that I had to buy the Karma Kreme which is amazing! I'm soo happy about this. It does cost some $$ however its well worth it.

vday this year
Well the honey and I are going to visit his family upstate..I'm excited for that and looking forward to seeing more of his fam. his fam is giving a party for his grandfather so that will be nice. So we are not gonna go crazy about vday this year however the love we share..Its Valentine's day everyday ♥

2 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Girl, isn't that Karma the truth!!!! It is expensive so I just buy medium to small pieces of the soap at a time. I gave someone a sample of the soap the other day, and she went back to the store to purchase a large piece.

I liked the last line you said about you and your BF...so sweet *smile*.

svrbrownsuga said...

Awww thanks so much sweetie!
I purchased the soap and I payed $15..so its a good size. It should last a while. the next thing I have to try is the sex bomb. Which I did purchase but I'm going to try that in the next few weeks