Friday, February 20, 2009

What do you see in the mirror?

Do you like what you see in the mirror? are you satisfied or it will just do?..well does it even matter to you?
I notice that I am getting older and alot of things I did when I was younger can not happen now in my adult life.
I used to be able to eat alot of food and not gain weight, during my adolescent years I yearned to gain weight because I felt I was too skinny. I am still a small frame woman however after reading a health book, I realize that I am not giving my all to being healthy.
1. I do attend the gym at my school but I need to be more consistent
2. I need to practice cooking, so that I can cook for myself instead of relying on fast food.
3. I also need to eat more natural foods.
4. I read in Essence Magazine that veggies need to be the MAJORITY on my plate, they will be easy because I love vegetables :D
5. DRINK MORE WATER! I do but I can always intake in more
6. The most important, LEARN TO BE STRESS FREE

I believe that with theses goals I can remain healthy

No comments: