Do you like what you see in the mirror? are you satisfied or it will just do?..well does it even matter to you?
I notice that I am getting older and alot of things I did when I was younger can not happen now in my adult life.
I used to be able to eat alot of food and not gain weight, during my adolescent years I yearned to gain weight because I felt I was too skinny. I am still a small frame woman however after reading a health book, I realize that I am not giving my all to being healthy.
1. I do attend the gym at my school but I need to be more consistent
2. I need to practice cooking, so that I can cook for myself instead of relying on fast food.
3. I also need to eat more natural foods.
4. I read in Essence Magazine that veggies need to be the MAJORITY on my plate, they will be easy because I love vegetables :D
5. DRINK MORE WATER! I do but I can always intake in more
6. The most important, LEARN TO BE STRESS FREE
I believe that with theses goals I can remain healthy