Sunday, April 26, 2009

the ones that finish last

I love and respect myself.
I love and respect those who respect their mind, body and soul.
I love the way I look from my dark skin, figure, to my natural curly/coily hair.
I see myself how I was meant to be.
I see myself how God said I should be.

Nice, friendly, out going, spiritual, loyal, happy, blessed, nurturing, forgiving are just a few things apart of what makes me, ME

Even my flaws are on point, because my flaws have positives that people wished they possess.

I have a smile on my face when I should indeed cry or frown, but like Keri, Kanye and Neyo said..Just get back up when it knocks you down...

People have so much anger and envy that takes over their soul and because of their internal problems they transfer it to others and to make them feel as if they have the problem.

Some people are dream takers..u tell them ur dream and they will do anything in their power to see that u dont have dominion in ur goals. Jealous because they can't be you, Envious because they believe they should be you...

Just get back up and claim ur victory and hold on to your faith and dreams, God is watching and has a big plan for thoses who "Society" says finish last.

2 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful *smile.*

svrbrownsuga said...

Awww thanks hun! **cheeze** :D