Monday, May 11, 2009

Mayful Events part II

Well, Happy belated Mothers day!
I am very blessed to have a wonderful and strong mother. Every now and then we may not see eye and eye with each other but nonetheless, my mother is definitely my biggest supporter. I mean she sees things that I dont ever see before it happens, u know the motherly intuition I call it. I think she has does a great job with raising my brother and myself and being a wife of almost 37 years...I pray that I become a great mother like her in the future...

I been having terrible dizzy spells which makes me have wobbily legs and not being able to balance myself for a few moments..for two weeks. after being in the E.R. I found it was due to stress and dehydration. I have so much going on in my head right now so i'm not surprise that stress is a factor however I drink plenty of fluids so I'm still not sure about the dehydration. I will be following up with my doctor soon.

other news..I'm not happy with my current job status. Yes I have been keeping this to myself for a while but with the praying and support from everyone I feel like I'm letting others down. I mean I know whats for me and whats NOT for me. and I'm at a point where at the end of the day, NO ONE is doing the work but me. The job was there before I came and it will be there when I'm long and gone. I believe that its taking a toll on me..mentally and physcially. I still believe that God has a plan for me and it was a reason that I was introduce into the social work field however I am shown more "signs" that its not where I should be. I am forever thankful and greatful to have an opportunity especially with the economy being where it is, but I believe it is going to rise again and so will I.

No comments: