Monday, May 11, 2009

you dont have control..God does

Realization
Sometimes we are up against a wall when we finally have realization. We realize that we are not in control of anything..God is control.

I have alot on my mind right now but the most important thing I do believe is that God works things in mysterious ways and I need to follow His Lead. Because when I jumped and made choices on my own, it brought sleepless nights and a heavy heart. God wants us to be happy and to realized that without Him we are NOTHING..
I am still believing in my dreams, I am still hanging on to his Grace..I know its in God time where everything is going to be in my favor. I just have to keep the faith and let go & Let God in!!!!

1 comment:

xxxx said...

you are absolutely right we all must let God lead and we follow