Saturday, September 18, 2010

playing beautician

I find it fun to style my mother's hair..Now I am far from a professional however Ma trust me enough to wash,deep condition, blow dry and flat iron her hair from time to time.

Today, I did something a little different to the usual regiment for styling. I adding extra virgin coconut oil to the avocado deep conditioner. I also used Jilbere Vented Straightening/Cutting Comb! Her hair results were amazing and like satin!!!

I saw on NIKSTARWASHERE.COM the straightening comb and I said oh wow I need to invest in this!!! Thanks NIK for the vid and suggestion :D!!!

Here are some pics of the results and the straigtening comb.





Later beauties ♥

2 comments:

NikG said...

Turned out great!! That comb works wonders!

Thx for the shout out. :)

Karina said...

Thanks for the comments;) cool blog btw, love the versatility.



smooches,

Ksrina