Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Remaining Humble

Hey beauties!

I had a pretty great weekend! Me and the honey celebrated our 10 year anniversary :D
Its great to know when you have someone who loves and respects you. For this being one of the many reasosn I remain humble.

I feel sometimes in life when we are at a "high peak" we tend to lose focus of what is important. Like whenever something good is happening in life how often do we really speak to God? I mean we are so quick to call on God when things are rough expecting for Him to get us through the storm. We have to remain humble in all circumstances in life.

The unconditional love God has for us amazes me. Its like we are naturally bad/sinners however God spared His only begotten son Jesus to die for us! So how dare we to act Mighty High and forget what truly important? Just some thoughts..

Be blessed beauties

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations on ten years!!! I wish you two continued happiness. You are so right about how awesome God is. Despite it all, He still loves us. Sometimes I catch myself griping about the simplest things and I just stop and laugh at myself. How dare I - you are so right!!!