Friday, August 21, 2009

3 years of Natural Power!! haha mi pelo :D

I was at work today and I glanced at the calendar and realized ooo shoot my 3 year of being au naturalll was the 15th...thinking back who knew? but I'm having fun and I would encourage many women to get rid of the chems and embrace ur natural beauty but its not for everyone and thats kool in the gang! ;D

I have learned that I can use some cones however my hair does like all natural/organic products.

I am slowly in rehab for product junky anonymous *cheese*

I am willing to try more hairstyles besides a bunny tail, twist out, and straight.

I actually want to color my hair a vibrant color. I have front streaks of auburn however my hair is soo dark its only seen in the light.. I'm thinking honey/brownish , RED hot or a mixture of the two so I guess that's cinnamon..any suggestions?

2 comments:

Milan said...

OOoooo a honey/brownish I think would look so pretty and make you n your skin tone GLOW! Congrats on your 3 year mark! Your hair looks great. Do have more fun with your hair and play!

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Something with red...I think the color would look great on you. Not too bright, but enough to see the color.