Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let the new "philly bird" fly..

Ok I know one of the top discussions in the news and/or in conversations is Mike Vick becoming a philadelphia eagle. Personally, I will say that dog fighting is not good and I believe he served his time for his wrong doings....however people need to really get a grip on him and his career. You have politicians stealing money and cheating constantly and some how we still find the "good" and them...why not give him another chance? Let me not forget that half the people who hate Vick so much are effin dear, bear, rabbit, bird hunters!!! Mofo's who kill animals as a hobby has the nerve to say this man doesnt deserve to play in the NFL? He's going to hell?? smh tsk tsk people..wake up! Vick did his time, now he is philly Eagle..let the bird fly.

1 comment:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Everyone deserves a second chance (except for my ex boyfriends *smile*), and I'm glad Mike is back in the game.