Saturday, February 20, 2010

ooooo Spring where are you???

Hey beauties!

Is it me or is this winter out of control??? I mean sheesh yes I expect the cold weather and snow but this is just hype.
I have to ante up on moisture because my skin and hair has been feeling a little dry therefore I'm drinking more water, moisturizing my skin while damp (like right from shower I apply carol's daughter almond cookie bath oil, then I dry my skin with my towel), and using either vigoral's curl creme or missjessies curlybuttercream. I do need to deep condition more however since my hair is in a dry twist out with flat two strand twist on the side I've been lazy lol. What are u beauties doing to protect your skin and/or hair from the winter?

2 comments:

Traci Lynn said...

Winter is out of control! What to know how I am sure of this? It snowed in TEXAS....Austin, Texas of all places!! Ready for spring, sandals and dresses!

svrbrownsuga said...

yes this is soo crazy! however I know not to question God's will...stay warm hun