Thursday, September 10, 2009

WAXING THAT @$$

hey babes!

I have been doing alot of thinking and I am considering to start waxing places other than my eyebrows. I want to try underarm and bikini....I do not think I am bold enough for a Brazilian(yikes!!). I have been blessed to have a few strands of hair on my legs and I refuse to shave/wax them because after I do it, I'm going to have to shave/wax there after....

So any input? Does anyone wax on a regular? if so where and whats the preparation for it?

3 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I wax, and I love it. I don't shave my bikini area...yuck, don't do it. To prepare, exfoliate the area the night before with something like St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It will help remove the top layer of skin cells. It won't do anything for the pain though, so get ready for that. After a while, you get used to it *smile.*

Willow said...

Waxing at home with a 'do-it-yourself' kit is easier than you think.
Pre waxed strips make the process easy, fast and there's no mess to clean up :)
I have used Parissa Exress Strips - they have both a regular and a sensitive skin formula, as well as various sizes for different parts of the body.
I recently tried their 'eyebrow design' wax strips - and am a total addict now!!
Good luck!

Gem said...

I wax, and I've gotten Brazilian done often. You get used to it. Def. take a pain pill beforehand, and breathe deeply (I inhale, others say exhale) when they pull the strip off. The main issue is the heat of the wax especially the closer you get to "the zone" lol.